Here’s a simple Japanese Kani Salad recipe that you can whip up in your kitchen in as little as 10 minutes. I was able to buy a cup of fish roe at a local Japanese grocery for only Php250.00 and thought of preparing this menu.
- Leg Style Crabmeat Sticks
- Japanese Mayonnaise
- Fish Roe
- Sugar (optional)
- Sliced Ripe Mangoes (optional)
- Cook 4 pieces of crabsticks in a microwave by submerging them in a bowl of water and popping them in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Drain the crabsticks and shred them into pieces.
- Add a generous amount of Japanese mayonnaise in the bowl. You may add a little sugar or sliced ripe mangoes in the bunch if you’d like to have your kani salad to taste sweeter.
- Add a teaspoon of fish roe in the middle.
Let me know if you enjoyed this simple Japanese appetizer through the comments box below.
Happy Monday! Bisous!
Let me know what you think through the comment box below. Follow me on Twitter for more day to day updates.